* Reservations for My Dunes of Panama, vacation rentals in Florida can be made anytime by calling 866-443-4405 or by email. Each reservation is held with a VISA.MC or Discover card deposit. Balance is due at time of check in at the ON SITE office. Book directly with us and save unnecessary vacation website commission and avoidable services fees that are passed to you.
* Rentals are weekly Saturday to Saturday with a 7 night minimum from March through October.
* From November through February we have some flexibility in our minimum nights and we do monthly rentals.
* Email confirmation will be sent providing check in instructions.
* When booking with our vacation rentals by owner, check in at the ON SITE office after 4pm and check out before 10am. You can also arrange for after hours check in in advance of your arrival.
My Dunes of Panama is a family oriented vacation destination. To ensure a proper family vacation atmosphere, you must be at least 25 years of age to rent a condo. In the event it becomes necessary to cancel or modify your reservation, please contact us immediately at 866-443-4405. Cancellations received prior to 21 days will result in no penalty. Cancellations within 21 day or no show will be responsible for payment in full if the condo can not be re rented.
Our 2 bed 2 bath Condos accommodate 6 - 8 people. The bed sizes in each condo are specific to that unit. Florida fire code limits the number of occupants in a 2 bedroom condo to 6 - 8 people. Each condo is individually owned, decorated and furnished with your comfort in mind.
Every reservation is charged $180 fee for departure clean and linens in each unit. Linens are provided with each stay and include bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths along with bed linens for each bed and sleeper sofa. Parking is onsite and parking passes are distributed on arrival during your stay.
Certain units may be designated as pet friendly- please inquire regarding availability and cost associated with such. For the comfort of all our guests, smoking is NOT allowed inside the condo or in public areas on property. You may smoke on the balcony or in the designated smoking areas.
Complementary high speed wireless internet is available in every condo for our guests use.
Trash should be removed from the condo on a daily basis. A trash chute is located near the elevator for your convenience.
The ON SITE office has maintenance staff available during normal business hours and on call for emergencies.